Muffin tops and love handles plague women of all body types. Whether you’re the athletic, curvy, pear, or straight type, we understand your desire for a flatter, firmer, and well-toned midsection. At Nowak Aesthetics, we typically recommend the following steps and procedures that have proven to really work in helping you achieve a sleeker waistline:
* Shift to a whole food diet and limit your intake of heavily processed foods. Eating a better-quality diet will help eliminate the bloating associated with chemically laden foods.
* Take steps to reduce stress. When you’re heavily stressed, your body releases the hormone cortisol, which signals it to retain water, resulting in a more distended stomach.
* Perform exercises that strengthen your core. You don’t have to enroll in a gym to be able to do this; there are hundreds of instructional videos online concerning these exercises.
* Try CoolSculpting. This non-invasive fat-reduction procedure has been proven effective in reducing the appearance of love handles, muffin tops, and bra rolls. Desired outcomes become initially visible usually in the third week, with more dramatic results showing themselves two months following the procedure.
* Consider Thermalipo. This tummy tuck alternative removes fat and tightens skin without the downtime of surgery. In fact, many of our patients undergo Thermalipo on a weekend and return to work on Monday!
If you’d like to learn more about abdominal contouring, we encourage you to explore your options today. Call us at (619) 651-9649 to schedule your private consultation. We look forward to your visit!